Sunday, January 17, 2016

Cat "Welcome Mat"- Part 2 of 2

The back side of the completed project, drying...
  

                                                             ...and the front.



                                                    Using variegated thread...



                                                          ...in 'like' colors...



                                       ...I machine stitched a spiral into the felt...

                                
                                 ...starting from the center and working my way out.


                                                The finished "Welcome Mat"! :)



3 comments:

Rachel said...

A lovely, impressionistic, slice through a tree!

FeltersJourney said...

Love this! Gorgeous colours and a SPIRAL.. it's a winner :) xx

Heather Woollove said...

Thanks, Rachel and Deborah! I am basking in your nice comments, since my daughter's cat isn't likely to give me any!! ;)