Monday, June 12, 2017

Inventive Hungarian Hat Workshop- Part 5

As beautiful as Hungary is...


                                          ...(and it is a truly gorgeous country)...



                                                                ...I think...



                                                      ...that the true beauty...



                                                         ...of this workshop... 



                       ...is to be found in the hearts and creative spirit of my lovely...


                         
                                                           ...and talented...



                                                             ...classmates!



                                             Adding the felted cords and flowers...

                                                             ...to the bottom...



                                                              ...center front...



                                                      ...and 'horns' of my hat.



                                     Next time: I add the final two layers of roving...

                                                ...and begin the felting process!                                        

3 comments:

Rachel said...

My goodness, that looks like fun!

Terriea Kwong said...

Very interesting process. I am eager to see how it looks.

Heather Woollove said...

Rachel- It was a long process, getting it to this point, but worth it, I think. :)
Terrier- I will keep you in suspense just a bit longer! ;)